Tuition and Fees
Below are the tuition rates for the2019-2020 school year. In addition to tuition and the registration fee, there are class activity fees which vary by grade.
|Early Registration Fee (by March 1, 2019||
|Regular Registration Fee:||$500|
|Mandatory Security Fee||$250|
|Elementary (Kindergarten – 8th Grade)|
|Per Month (over 10 months)||$1050|
|8:00 – 8:30 am||$25 per month||$250 per year|
|4:00 – 5:00 pm||$50 per month||$500 per year|
|Partial scholarships available upon request. The number of scholarships is limited so you must apply early.
- The school year is a ten-month program billed September 1 – June 1.
- After school begins, new students enrolling on the 1st – 15th of any month will be required to pay the full month’s tuition at the start. Those enrolling after the 15th of the month will pay one-half month’s tuition at the start.
- A 10% discount will be given for referrals.
- A $25 charge will be added to any account for each check returned by the bank for any reason. Re-payment of the returned check(s) must be made by cash, cashier’s check or money order.
- Any inquiries regarding your account should be directed to the Registrar Office.
- Fees will be charged at all grade levels for extra-curricula activities and field trips that require bus or van transportation.